Heating your home
When it comes to your heating make sure you….
- Close curtains and windows to keep the heat in.
- Ensure that you open windows for a short time after showering or cooking to get rid of steam and moisture, even when it’s cold. It requires more energy to heat moist air than dry air!
- Fit simple low cost measures like “radiator panels” and “secondary glazing film”
- Keep warm by putting on layers.
- It is also important you understand your boiler settings and controls so that you’re not heating an empty house.